About Integrative Healing Partnerships, llc
Blessings and welcome to my website.
I believe our life purpose is to be of genuine loving service to others. I am a Healer and therein lies my gift to the world. I am also an ordained interfaith minister. I graduated from One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in June 2013. I am a spiritual person who sees God in all things, celebrates diversity & believes the paths are many, but the Truth is One. I am filled with love, gratitude, and compassion and I honor God in everyone and every thing.
I hold a Bachelors of Science from Marshall University (emphasis on Anatomy, Physiology, Chemistry and Psychology). I worked for 5 years as an Environmental Chemist followed by 20 years in Research and Development at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals.
While I was grateful for my experience and time at GSK, my heart was longing for something more. I wanted to be of service to others and not by treating symptoms, but rather working with people at the core level and cause of disease, on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. My real love of healing work started when my partner, not responding to traditional medicine(s) for MS, began exploring alternative medicine and different healing modalities to assist with specific symptoms and overall healing. My interest was immediate and led to much further study.
- A 4 year program at the world renowned healing school, Barbara Brennan School of Healing in Miami Fl.
- International Center for Reiki in Southfield MI from which I attained certification in all 4 levels of Reiki training from William Lee Rand.
- Mentoring from healing intuitives, Beverly Anderson (Durango, CO), Debra Grace (Chicago, IL), and Barbara Cudmore (Chapel Hill, NC)
I have successfully combined science and spirituality and my qualifications include:
- Bachelors of Science from Marshall University
- Certified Brennan Healing Science Practitioner
- Certified Reiki Master
- Healing Intuitive
- Ordained Interfaith Minister
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- International Center for Reiki Training Association
- Barbara Brennan School of Healing Alumni
I work directly with patients and with physicians, clinicians, therapists, etc as part of an integrative medical team who incorporate complimentary healing modalities into their overall treatment plan for their patients.
I enjoy prayer, meditation, music, photography, nature, kayaking, bird watching, travel, golfing, gardening, cooking, reading, teaching and any get-away related to the mountains, lakes, streams and ocean.
Blessings and I look forward to assisting you on your healing journey.
In Loving Service,
- The longest journey you will ever take is from your head to your heart.~ American Indian Saying